Sunday 11 August 2013

Thunderball Review

In Bonds fourth mission he goes above the call of duty and to the bottom of the ocean to track down a villainous criminal who's holding millions hostage and threatening the world into a nuclear holocaust!

To be honest with you I think this film is shit, I mean he's under water for most of it. The bit in Paris was OK when he was in the fight and escaped in the Jet-Pack but what the fuck was up with the Aston Martin DB5? It was rusty or something , and also that wasn't oil it was throwing out it , it was water 3 men scared of a bit of water for fuck sake. Then when he goes to the hospital how the fuck? That's just retarded nearly getting killed by that. Off to the Bahamas after the meeting where there was hardly any agents where the fuck were they all , dead? I mean if you carry a 00 status your carrying a licence to kill , not get killed. Then the Bahamas , why the fuck do they change Felix Leiter? Rick Van Nutter is probably one of the best Leiters for appearance. I've missed a lot out but who gives a shit. Domino Derval is bang tidy. So is Pauline but why take cyanide I mean Felix could have saved you from Ginger nut Fiona Volpe, who is also very sexy!  The boat crash at the end is dodgy , he could have very easily removed the body from the wheel , but behind it is dodgy.

I would give this shitty film a 5 out of 10.

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

F
I
L
M

No comments:

Post a Comment