Sunday 7 July 2013

007 Legends

This my first blog and won't be very good so here it is I'm going to do it on Bond 007 Legends lots of people say its bad but really it isn't apart (I have a  feeling it might turn into a review). So first of all lets talk about it or whatever.The Game is made to celebrate 50 years of Bond but its quite bad.
 So here is the cover This is just gonna fail.So first of all the game starts with Bond getting shot off the train then he remembers all his years first of all he starts off with Goldfinger and then he travels to Piz Gloria , Switzerland for On Her Majesty's Secret Service and then oh god we go to Roger Moore's era and I mean how the hell is Moonraker his best films it's like the only one they can make a game out of really his best is like A View To A Kill or Octopussy or Live And Let Die. And then we have Timothy Dalton god Licence To Kill , The Living Daylights is far better but Licence To Kill is too gory in the film. Then there's Die Another Day lots of people say its a bad film because it's Brosan's worst and Goldeneye is his best but of course we've had like 2 million Goldeneye games so you know what I mean this is turning into a review.And then We're onto Danny I mean bitch please you have to have XBOX live to play Skyfall ffs. So yes its a pretty bad game I might just use this for reviews now.They don't even have Daniel doing the voice of Bond and I think they got Dr. Holly Goodhead mixed up with Jinx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXsAfVhEPmE  - Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment